Friday, February 12, 2021

Develop Web Based Database Management System











About:

  • Are you looking for a Desktop Based Web Application?
  • Are you looking for a Database Management System?



If you are or your company wants to develop a desktop-based database management system then you are in the right place. I will create a fully customized and user-friendly database management system according to your requirements.



I have experience on

  • Html5, CSS3, Bootstrap
  • jQuery, ajax, charts
  • PHP (codeigniter 3)
  • MySQL



You can have a look at all of my previous work and also can get some visualization of my system on https://rummanitsolution.com/



It's always my pleasure to assist my customers. So, before placing an order discuss your requirements with me. I will give free suggestions and recommendations with my experience.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Alkami's system is professional, user-friendly, and met the requirements of our database well. We needed a simple database for the record of our clients and personnel profile. We are looking forward to furthering the project together as best as we can. Will recommend ! :-)

Seller's Response:

thank you.

:

Alkami is just super awesome, he has delivered according to my requirements and I'm very happy. I will definitely work with him again

:

thanks again.

:

Happy with the final results




No comments:

Post a Comment