Friday, December 18, 2020

Help In Python Programming, Web Scraping,Machine Learning,Ml











About:

***Make sure to discuss Requirements before placing an ORDER ***



Hey there,

I am Ihsan, I specialize in Python where I have more than 4 years of experience and can help you with all types of python programs, scripts, assignments, tasks and projects which will be of professional standards.

There is absolutely nothing that I can't develop in Python.



 I offer a wide range of services including, but not limited to

* Python Programming

* Python Projects

* Error/Bug Fixing

* Object Oriented Programming

* Data Structures

* Web Development

* Web Scraping

* Machine Learning

* Automation

* GUI

Python modules that I can work with, but not limited to

* Django

* Tkinter

* Pandas

* Matplotlib

* Selenium

* PIL

* Beautiful Soup

* Numpy

* OpenCV

and a lot of lot more.



Why Choose Me?

1.   100% quality work

2.   24/7 availability

3.   Money back guarantee

4.   Friendly Communication

5.   Fluent in English

6.   Flexible on time and budget

7.   Can do urgent work

8.   Client Satisfaction is my first Priority



You can also get me on a live zoom or google meet to complete the project with satisfaction.



***Make sure to discuss Requirements before placing an ORDER ***

Reviews


:

Web scraping project completed ahead of time. The final results are better than expected. When I having trouble setting up my python environment to run the process, he helped very patiently on each step to get the process completed. If I can give six stars I will. Definitely recommend and will hire again!

:

He is the guy you are looking for, he will stick to you no matter what, comes with different solutions and provides the best outcome.gonna hire him again for every python project.

:

This seller was amazing. He is very communicative and hard working. He will get your work done on time with ease. He will do the hardest of tasks as well and still get them done within the deadline.

:

The seller's communication was great and he got the project done in one hour! Definitely recommend!

:

Outstanding services !




No comments:

Post a Comment