Friday, March 26, 2021

Write A Google Sheets Script And Macros











About:

Please CONTACT ME prior to placing an order. 



I have a Good experience in Google Apps Script at the professional level. 

 

I perform such tasks as: 



Google spreadsheet



  • Automate spreadsheet
  • Using 3rd party API in a spreadsheet like Xero, MailChimp, Cryptocurrency, etc..
  • Custom menus in sheets
  • Custom buttons in sheets associated with the script
  • Data Processing
  • Send email automatically
  • Triggers
  • Copy or cut data within or between sheets/docs with scripts or manually
  • Assist in editing of sheets/docs



Gmail, Drive



  • Anything related to Gmail, G Drive
  • Email Parsing, mail Forwarding, auto Mailing etc...
  • Accessing, deleting, creating files and folders in drive



Google docs, Slides



  • Adding/modifying data from or sheet to doc, slides or vice versa
  • Changing styles, layouts etc.
  • Custom menus in docs
  • Any other thing in docs/slides





Calendars



  • Creating events in calendars using data in sheets
  • Updating existing events
  • Sending invites to the guests
  • Any other task in calendars



Forms



  • Generating dynamic forms using sheets data
  • Linking with sheets 



Terms and Condition Applied on price and time based on work

Reviews


:

Can't recommend enough. This Seller went beyond what he strictly had to do and helped me (a very poor coder) with a script that is so beautifully commented, I can learn from it and improve my coding too. He solved the problem I had and helped me in the future, too.

:

Very easy to work with - I recorded a short video with the requirements for the project and the script is working exactly as required.

:

He has the solution to my problem! Definitely will recommend and continue to use. Thank you!

:

Brilliant work. Fast and delivered exactly what I needed.

:

haroonkhan930 was quick to reply, helpful in assisting me through the process, and accurate at delivering the requested work.




No comments:

Post a Comment