Sunday, March 28, 2021

Add Google Map With Dynamic Markers And Search











About:

I am a professional software developer. I have 7 years of experience as a software developer. I have worked in ASP.Net web forms, ASP.Net windows forms, ASP.Net MVC, WCF, jQuery, Ajax, Android and Cordova/PhoneGap.



Contact me if you need professional programming.



In this Gig I will add google map to your web page. It can be a static page or dynamic (with PHP or ASP.Net). It will have the following functionalities.

  1. Get markers data from database with jQuery ajax and display on the map.
  2. Add search box and display location in the map.
  3. Add or remove markers from the map and save the data back to database using ajax.


I can do any Google Maps API relevant work, like:

Displaying KML files.

Creating/generating KML files.

Using the GeoXML3 library.

Using the drawing library (drawing polygon, polyline, circle or rectangle).

Adding autocomplete (a location search box).

Using places library.

Using the directions API.

Adding clusters.

Adding google map to PHP, .Net (MVC or Web Forms) or Android app (native or cordova/phonegap) applications.



Please see below YouTube channel for some of the work we have done.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkSqn5WOF6Rof0BD_PnPHlw

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great Job fixed the java code needed for a project! This is the second gig purchased and he did a great job. Highly recommend!

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot. It's my pleasure working with you.

Seller's Response:

Well done the project was a great success! We appreciate your detail and ability to make the changes that we needed for this project! Great Job will use again!

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot for giving me the opportunity to work with you.

Seller's Response:

Great Job! I have ordered multiple times and they have exceeded my expectations every time! Thank You!




No comments:

Post a Comment