Monday, March 29, 2021

Convert Psd,Jpg,Jpeg,Pdf To Responsive Html











About:

Welcome to my GIG. I been designing and coding HTML and css website for nearly a decade and I can promise that you get the best ones from me.

Starting from just $15 i will help you fix your web related problems or create your dream activitie website.



Which package?



Premium: Recommended for a fully design and coded website.

Standard: 4 fully designed and coded webpages.

Basic: Recommended for fixing issues with your site or a preview of your future website.



What’s it built with?



HTML5 & CC3(SCSS) and Bootstrap version 3+/4

Cross-browser Compatibility (IE9+, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, and Safari).

Mobile and Responsive Design Optimized (package Premium).

Works at any screen size or resolution.



Why work with me?



  • Building relationships that last!
  • Everything is hand coded by me.



You don't have to dig anywhere, you will get the best and top-notch quality services just in one click and get your work done.



NOTE THAT: For PSD to html designs, please send me a message with your design files to get a quote from me...



Thanks.

Regards.









Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment