Sunday, March 21, 2021

Create Or Modify Or Upgrade Phpbb Forum











About:

I'll create phpBB forum for you. I can install styles, plugins and additional modifications if you want.  If you have an existing forum, I can help to install any modifications. 



  • I can customize your template according to your needs.
  • I can create complete custom theme/style to match your existing site.
  • I can develop custom extension to meet your need.
  • I can upgrade your current forum to the latest version of phpBB.




Note that, phpBB doesn't allow you to install mod/style  from Admin Panel. Therefor you must provide cPanel Access if you want me to install any mod/style. However If you provide FTP access, then that will do too.



Please contact me before ordering.

Reviews


:

Used this seller before and will certainly use again. Brilliant communications and job done to the highest level. I would seriously recommend this seller. Thank you for your help.

:

The seller understood the requirement and delivered the work in the specified timescale, many thanks! I will be using this seller again :)

:

Thank you!

:

Very fast and exactly what I ordered.

:

Great work once again. Highly recommended! Will come back again.




No comments:

Post a Comment