Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Build Website And Database Using Php, Mysql And Javascript











About:

Thanks for visiting

I am a web application developer with over 6 years of experience in website programming, custom software development, database design and implementation. By building a high quality software that satisfies business requirements, I have been helping businesses solve certain business problems. I will build a high quality software for you and according to your requirements.


Some Key Features of my Service:
  • Custom website design that is always tailor to meet your demand.
  • Dynamic and responsive that fit perfectly in all devices.

  • Database integration using Mysql, Mongodb, Json, Text file.
  • API integration to add that special feature you want
  • Proper code programming  logic that increase website performance.
  • Building from scratch, creative and innovative.
  • Proper security implementation through intuitive code implementation and data handling
  • Transparent registration and login form


Why Hire Me?
  • With my experience, I will also give you other technical details
  • Coding gives me joy and I am always happy to see people appreciating my works. So I must always work hard to do more.




Please SEND and DISCUSS your REQUIREMENTS before placing order.



 Thank You.



Reviews


:

It was very easy to work with Eknero! I am not very tech savvy and he took my simple ideas and executed what was needed. His communication is consistent and his work is great. We will work together on all technical projects that I need and he covers. I did not feel overwhelmed at any point trying to explain what I needed.

:

Very pleasant he wants to finish the job to full satisfaction

:

Eknero delivered my project to full satisfaction! He was very patient in working with me as there were many revisions. He was great to work with!

:

Excellent. This seller provided me with amazing customer service. He built me an amazing database website. The seller spent a lot of time making the changes I required.

:

Seller was very open to the project, helped me setup the website, and helped with the overall bugs! Very recommended to buy from him.




No comments:

Post a Comment