Saturday, April 17, 2021

Convert Psd To Professional Responsive Html With Bootstrap











About:





Hello there,



I am Rony Miah. I am a front-end web designer. I can convert any PSD, XD, AI, SKETCH, JPG, and any graphical layout to HTML with the best responsive framework called

BOOTSTRAP. With bootstrap, I can convert a graphical design to a PIXEL PERFECT design. I can also design cool CSS animation and hover effects. And I can also use any

JAVASCRIPT OR JQUERY animation or effects like scrolling and many other cool things.



Some of my Skills are:



 1.Html 5

 2.Css 3

 3.Bootstrap 5

 4.Javascript

 5.JQuary

 6.Psd, Ai, Xd, Sketch, (any files you have) to html

 7.Responsive Designing

 8.Wordpress installation and setup

 9.Wordpress theme installation and customization 

 10.Php & more.



What will I provide you in this gig: 



 1.Pixel Perfect Design

 2.Responsive Design

 3.Css animation

 4. Jquery effect

 5.Hand typed code

 6.Source Code

 7.Server upload

 8.And other services with charges or free for the higher project etc.



Please contact me before placing an order. We will talk about your requirements. Feel free to message me, I am 24/7 online:)



Good luck.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment