Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Write Custom Html, Css, Javascript Or Jquery Code For Your Websites











About:

INBOX ME BEFORE PLACING ORDER



I'm a professional web developer having 3+ years of experience in it.

And I think you are in the right place to make your imaginations in reality.



If you are having trouble recognizing or fixing the issues/bugs in your Website/blog. It is not a problem because I'm here to fix all issues in HTML, CSS, jQuery, javascript, PHP or MySQL.



Things I offer.



  •  HTML CSS Jquery PHP single/multi-page websites
  •  Custom HTML, CSS, JS, PHP code snippets
  •  Innovative web Designs

  •  Contact forms with Data INPUT VALIDATION
  •  I can work with APIs and code for different types of APIs
  •  Responsive - Mobile Friendly websites
  •  Great experienced UI/UX
  •  W3 validated Code
  •  Clean, commented and well Indented code.
  •  Fix issues in FRONT-END design



    This may include alignment of elements, text colors, font styles, responsive issues
    , showing or hiding elements on different devices or console errors or anything related to front-end or back-end.


I don't only do bugs fixes, I can develop your entire website or app!



Your satisfaction is my priority with polite communication;>

INBOX ME BEFORE PLACING ORDER

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Perfect. Simply perfect, I was looking for an solution to this small Java task for a couple days but couldn't find anything. Here the job was done perfectly in only like 24 hours.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much 😊

Seller's Response:

Absolute fantastic job, very happy to help with all enquiries and knows his stuff! I will defo use Atif11jutt again in the future

Seller's Response:

Thank you :)

:

once again the seller is first class. he gets back to you straight away. i would highly recommend him. i will definately using him in the future.thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment