Sunday, April 25, 2021

Develop Or Fix Your Laravel Web Application











About:

Welcome to my GIG



100% satisfaction on all reviews



My Name is Roberth Rodríguez and I have more than 5+ years of freelancing experience. I focus only in Laravel web development and that's my warranty that I can help you!



About the service



I will provide you Laravel Web Application or API Integration as well as Full Stack Development. Complete development and deployment on AWS servers.



With my over 5+ years experience in web development using only laravel:



  • Installing Laravel to your Web Hosting or VPS
  • Developing websites and web applications from the scratch 
  • Adding new features to your Laravel application 
  • Laravel bug fixing
  • API integration 
  • Connecting with databases 
  • Manage Cron Jobs
  • Paypal, Stripe, Mercadopago, PayU integration 
  • E-Commerce
  • School Management Task
  • Back end Task
  • Vuejs
  • Social Login
  • Any other related web development using Laravel



Please note:

  • (Design Idea, wireframes, or PSD should be provided by the client.)



Why should you choose my services?

Good communication skills.

I have 100% satisfied customers.

High-end programming knowledge (+5 years).

I focus only in Laravel and its environment.



********* PLACE YOUR ORDER *********

Reviews


:

Buena comunicación y servicio. Es un profesional en lo que hace. El sistema muy completo y personalizado.

:

Recomendable al 100%, soluciono el problema rápidamente y con una buena comunicación, nos ayudo mucho en nuestra aplicación web con laravel.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment