Saturday, May 1, 2021

Any Html, Css, Javascript And Liquid Coding In Your Shopify Store











About:

✉ *********** PLEASE ASK BEFORE ORDERING *********** 

Why Me ?

  • Professionalism
  • Responsive Design
  • I believe in honest and quality work deliver in delineated time frame


I will customize anything on your Shopify theme.



  •   If you need to customize or edit the HTML code: I will do it.
  •   If you need to customize or edit the CSS code: I will do it.
  •   If you  need to customize or edit the JavaScriptcode: I will do it.
  •   If you  need to customize or edit the Liquid Code: I will do it.



Any change you want in your website design i will do it through back end coding.



So ORDER NOW!!! :)



✉ *********** PLEASE ASK BEFORE ORDERING *********** 

Reviews


:

Quick response and very understanding of my request even my explanation is very poor. Work was done very quickly. Thank you so much. I will order again for sure when I needed.

:

He was very clear about what skills he had and what he was able to do and responsive when working with me.

:

Amazing! Have used Pro-Web for several jobs and he always exceeds my expectations. Thank you for delivering outstanding work as usual ! Highly Recommend

:

Need custom Java installation and he delivered exactly what I wanted, and modifications I asked. Would definitely use again.

:

Great. Will buy again if i need his service




No comments:

Post a Comment