Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Be Your Front End Web Developer Using Html Css Bootstrap Js











About:

✧✧✧Please Contact me before placing an order✧✧✧



Do you need a fully Customized and Professional Web Solution?? Yes, you are on the right Gig!



Hi There,

I will provide responsive UI UX websites with HTML5 CSS3 and JavaScript (Designs are provided by you). I can also come up with a creative design for you. If you have no idea about design.

I'm professional web designer and web developer with 2 years+ experience.



Special offers and bonuses for my repeated customers.



I will design your Project with:

  • HTML5
  • CSS3
  • Bootstrap
  • Javascript
  • Jquery
  • SEO friendly code
  • Custom Fonts
  • W3C validated
  • Cross-browser compatibility
  • Attractive UI/UX
  • Clean Code



What Extra you'll get:

-Fast Delivery of your work

-100% Satisfaction

-Good Communication



If the above offer sounds like something you would be interested in, I’d love to hear from you.

Feel Free to contact me for discussing details.



Regards,

Momina Amjad

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Momina was excellent to work with on my complete website project. Works fast with quality work. Very good communicator and is a very positive person. Trustworthy. Stays in touch. Very easy to communicate with, fluent english. I am in the US. She delivered on time.

Seller's Response:

Thanks :)

Seller's Response:

A VERY BAD experience. I asked her to build my website and showed her a form on another website and send her the ui design for the form. She told me she understand everything and we agreed a price of 200 usd. She only made me the form and delivered after 4 days. After a discussion she agreed to make the whole website and she did. However it was not complete and the form wasnt working 100%. We first started to make changes to the form. I requested a rivision for this. She instantly delivered the rivision without starting to work on the requested changes. The order finilized automatically and she ran away and blocked me. DON`T HIRE HER! YOU CAN NOT TRUST HER!

Seller's Response:

he is fake I did alots of revisions but he'll very rude. this kind of buyers make the sellers bad even they are very rude and don't know anything he send me wrong link of website even he wasn't clear with their requirements, after that over agreement for 5 pages but I did for him 7 pages he don't know nothing and blame me everytime he makes me helpless at the end.

Seller's Response:

Great communication, fast replies. Carried out the work exactly as discussed and quickly. Great front-end knowledge, however very limited back-end knowledge for Shopify. Very impressed with the work.




No comments:

Post a Comment