Sunday, May 16, 2021

Create Modern Coming Soon Or Under Construction Page











About:

Hi, I am a Front-end Website focused on modern unique design. In this gig, I will create a modern professional Coming Soon Page or Under Construction Page or Under Maintenance Page for you, I promise you are in the best place to get that.



What's included in my package 

  • Countdown Timer in Landing Page
  • Fully Responsive Website
  • Custom Design 
  • Contact Form send to your email
  • MailChimp Form
  • Google SEO friendly
  • Optimized Image
  • Optimized Load Speed Website


This is similar to what I build in this gig :

  • Promo Page 
  • Launching Page
  • Subscription Page
  • Coming Soon Page
  • Maintenance Page
  • Under Construction Page
  • Landing Page


If you want to see my portfolio please visit my Instagram 
https://www.instagram.com/daceve.labs

or my Dribbble 
https://dribbble.com/aryasutrisna



Thank you

*Exclusive on Fiverr

Reviews


:

Daceve is an amazing person to work with! Goes above and beyond what is expected and produces amazing work for great value and in a timely fashion also. I cannot wait to work together again on future projects!

:

Impeccable work! This is a reliable professional. Thanks again

:

Great work, Thanks

:

Made in no time! Thank you so much!

:

perfect as always!




No comments:

Post a Comment