Monday, May 17, 2021

Develop High Performing Web App In Angular And React











About:

Hi,



Are you struggling to create your Angular Application? Then, you are in the right place.



I am a Senior Software Engineer with 6+ years of industrial experience, well-versed in numerous programming languages and technologies including Angular, React, TypeScript, JavaScript, HTML 5, CSS, SCSS, Bootstrap, Angular Material and many more. I will make sure to deliver responsive web applications as per your requirement with industrial standards. 



Key Features



  • Fully responsiveness
  • Clean code and descriptive comments
  • Font Awesome Icons
  • On time delivery
  • Friendly support
  • 100% customer satisfaction



What you will get?



  • A complete Angular/React Application



I can assure you that if you work with me once, you will always work with me for your projects; I will do whatever it takes to completely 100% deliver on your project with a good quality.



Note: Kindly contact me before placing your order.



Thanks & regards;

achiniw1989

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work

:

He impresses how he completes this task, finished it, and with a lot of precision better than the other one.

:

He resolves the task but doesn't the quality I expected, I paid more to resolve the bugs he generates,s and now is asking more $, not recommendable. the first task was with quality but now appears somebody jr takes these tasks... (let's see what happen with the next transactions)

:

She has a limited budget, even with no clear requirements, but I managed to do the tasks. She never gave descriptive requirements so I had to cleared them by asking so many questions and thinking a lot. It wasted too much of time. I am not talking about only this task but also about all the tasks.

:

superb, like always




No comments:

Post a Comment