Sunday, May 2, 2021

Customize Or Edit Html Css Jquery Javascript And Php Code











About:

If you need to customize something on your website or web application, you can use this gig to customize HTML, CSS, JavaScript, jQuery and PHP code.



Please send complete details about the requirement to my inbox before placing the order, so I can check it out and let you know if I can help.



The prices you see in the packages are the base price and they only apply for small or basic requirements, so it is very important that you send over the requirement to my inbox before placing the order to reach an agreement in case the job requires more than the base price.



If you place the order without prior agreement, the final price will be subject to my own criteria.

Reviews


:

Fast and Great Solution!

:

This our third time working together. Excellent fast communication and results. Highly reccomend.

:

As always outstanding work! Exactly what I wanted and it looks brilliant : )

:

Extremely fast delivery!

:

Great experience working, responded quickly and promptly to all my queries and easily understood the task at hand! I cant explain how quick jhernandezc was to complete my task - I will definitely reach out for future projects!




No comments:

Post a Comment