Saturday, May 8, 2021

Html Css Javascript Jquery Assignments Or Tasks











About:

About This Gig



Hello, my name is Zain and I am a professional front-end and back-end developer. I love making new websites and implementing new designs. If you are looking for someone to implement your web design whether for your university/college/school assignment or some professional job in html, css and js this is the right place.



➤ Work on Javascript to add new features or fix JS Bugs.

➤ Write HTML5 / CSS3 codes and fix any bugs.

➤ Do any JQuery task or just use Vanilla Javascript (As required).

➤ Do tasks related to web designing or some functions.

➤ Make website responsive or fix responsiveness issues.

➤ Add new CSS elements and designs.





What to expect when hiring me?



✔ Robust and effective communication

✔ Results better than expectations

✔ Work delivered ON TIME!

✔ Flexible work timings that suit my clients



I Would love to discuss your project with you in more detail. Send me a message now to get started.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment