Friday, January 15, 2021

Any Php, Html, Css, Jquery, Mysql Coding











About:

I will do any php, mysql, javascript, jquery, mysql related work like bug fixing , database integration, query optimization, browser compability, etc.

Reviews


:

Very good tbh , he understood my requirements and was able to complete way ahead of the deadline and made sure the final product was functioning as per my request. Would definitely recommend him to other.

:

Rajkal delivered exactly as I had envisioned it. Was scrambling trying to figure this out and I was happy to get a fast and working result. Thank you again!

:

Absolutely superb work from Raj, he was able to complete a complex css coding task very fast, communication throughout was excellent, I'm very happy and will use his expert services again.

:

Very happy with the results, works exactly as I explained to him. Excellent work and will continue to use him going forward!

:

Always delivers the product right on time and works just as I described it to him. Excellent code and professional service!




No comments:

Post a Comment