Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Implement Your Html,Css,Javascript,Php And Mysql Work











About:

Hi there, Thanks for checking out my gig! You have html,css,JavaScript,jquery,PHP or MySQL work and looking for a professional developer then you are at the right place.



My Services:

  • Fix all kind of bugs, errors or issue
  • Customize your existing website or add new features
  • Create a website from scratch in PHP and MySQL
  • Create new MySQL database or customize existing MySQL database

Why Choose Me:

  • Quality work
  • Delivery before time
  • 24/7 support
  • Money Back Guarantee
  • 100% client satisfaction
  • All code is hand coded



Kindly contact me before placing an order to avoid confusions!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I needed to have a custom codepen animation implemented to a Wordpress site. Farhan was extremely helpful, communicated well throughout the entire process, delivered before time, and even worked with me to sort out a few issues that came up. Overall, he made my task a whole lot simpler, and the entire project was pretty much hassle-free. 10/10 would recommend his services - Thanks, Farhan!

:

Thank you so much! Feel free to contact me anytime you need help. I will be available to you.

:

Farhan did a great job of discovering what I needed from the product. He asked thorough questions, communicated the design intent well and delivered a satisfactory product. Thank you.

:

Very good in communication and delivered 7 days of work in just 2 days. Much appreciated.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment