Friday, January 15, 2021

Design Responsive Html Email Template











About:

Hello, I'm working as an Email Template Developer for last 3 years, My template will be 100% responsive to any Device (Mobile+PC) .



Nowadays most of the email's opens from Mobile, so Email Design needs to be mobile responsive. I will ensure you that my template will be Mobile Responsive, and will Work perfectly in all Major Mail Client, and it will go Inbox without having any Problem. No Spam For Sure.



You Will Get:



- Fully responsive template.

- Fully hand-coded template.

- Free Image Hosting.

- Unlimited Revisions.

- Website 
matching email template

Works for every email client.



Why Me:



Very First Delivery.

- Professional Wok

After Selling Service



Please inbox me if you have anything to ask. I would be happy to help...

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I have used Riya before for a similar project.. she is so professional, listens to what I want and delivers in very quick time... this one was ordered late last night, and it was delivered today. I have no hesitation in recommending Riya, she is very easy to work with, and very good at what she does.

:

Such an amazing client to work with. Would love to work with him again. Also thank you for the generous TIP, it gassed me up :)

:

Great work as always

:

The best !

:

Great job.




No comments:

Post a Comment