Monday, January 25, 2021

Clone, Copy Or Duplicate Any Front End Website











About:

Hello,

If you want to clone or duplicate a website within 24 hours!! Then you have come to the right place. I'm a Front-End Designer with 2 years+ of experience. I am an expert on Html5, Css3, Bootstrap, Javascript, JQuery, etc. I completely copy and customize any front end website or Html website within 24 hours.





My services include: 



  1. Net & Clean Coding
  2. Cross Browsing
  3. 100% Pixel Perfect
  4. With Clean Documentation
  5. W3C Validator
  6. SEO optimized code
  7. Logical Coding
  8. Fast loading speed and optimized the HD images.
  9. And more...





My Skilled in Front End Design:



  • HTML5
  • CSS3
  • SCSS
  • Bootstrap5
  • JavaScript
  • Animation
  • Slider
  • Jquery
  • Isotop
  • Video
  • Pop-up
  • Tabs
  • FAQ
  • And more...





Why choose me?



  • Experienced
  • Fast delivery
  • 24/7 support
  • 60 days free support
  • Reasonable Cost
  • 100% satisfaction
  • money-back guarantee.



Portfolio Link: rachoudhury.com/codermasud/



So what are you waiting for! clone or duplicate your website through me.





Thank You

coder_masud

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment