Saturday, January 30, 2021

Fix Html, Css, Wordpress Issues And Bugs











About:

Note:



✉ *********** PLEASE ASK BEFORE ORDERING *********** 



      "DO NOT PLACE ORDER DIRECTLY BEFORE DISCUSSION"



I can help you with :



✓ Fixing any WordPress errors



✓ Performing theme customizations



✓ Fixing CSS issues in your html website



✓ Customizing HTML and CSS



This is not the exhaustive list of what I can do. Please discuss with me your custom requirements and I will try my best to assist you.

Thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Murtaz is an absolute superstar! working with him has been fantastic from the get go. He clearly knows what he is doing and was able to resolve the issues on our website very quickly. Would definitely work with him again. Thanks again brother for your support and amazing communication!

Seller's Response:

love it ❤️

Seller's Response:

Delivered before time, he asks for feedback while proceeding with the work. We had some small issues that I requested to be fixed, and he quickly fixed most of them.

Seller's Response:

love it ❤️

Seller's Response:

Murtaz is just so easy to work with. The only problem in recommending him is that I want to keep him all to myself. He deserves all the success he get. Excellent Fiverr and will always be a part of my team.




No comments:

Post a Comment