Friday, January 29, 2021

Html5, Css3, Bootstrap, Javascript, Jquery, Php, Scripts











About:

Are you looking for a Javascript developer to work on your projects? 



I will write code in Javascript, JQuery, Typescript, PHP, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap and SQL for custom websites.



Here is the list of services I do and fix:



   ✓ JavaScript & JQuery issues or bugs.   ✓ Vanilla JS and AJAX.

   ✓ PHP and JavaScript custom scripts.

   ✓ HTML, CSS and JavaScript coding in ClickFunnels.

    ✓ Bootstrap Responsive.

   ✓ HTML5 & CSS3.

    ✓ JQuery Validation.

    ✓ Cross platform compatibility and new feature development.

   ✓ Adding new features in Angular website.

   ✓ Bug fixation and adding new features in Angular website.

   ✓ SQL issues and queries.

   ✓ Optimized and documented code.

    ✓ Generic bugs fixation.



Please discuss the requirements before placing an order.



Thank you.







Reviews


:

Very helpful and left great notes on the document I requested. Place your trust in sohaibsaim because he delivers. I had trouble integrating and he was able to answer my questions easily.

:

It was a pleasure to work with Sohaib, very friendly and helpful. Work was done on time and good quality. I will work with him in the future again.

:

As promised, Sohaib delivered high quality work. I would definitely seek him for my future projects. My man. the Javascript Guru.

:

Fantastic to work with. Will continue working with him again.

:

He fixed my work which I'm very grateful of !




No comments:

Post a Comment