Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Any Work In Ruby On Rails











About:

I am a Ruby on Rails expert with 7 years of experience. I'm a full stack developer. I can build attractive front end for user experience using HTML, CSS, Bootstrap and a secure and efficient backend to facilitate all the requests. I am familiar with JS and Single Page Applications and have worked with Angular JS and React JS. I have worked on 20+ big Projects throughout my career. I have worked with Postgres, Mongo DB and MySQL. I have worked with Facebook and Google APIs as well.



I have done a major work with

  • - spree commerce.
  • -management systems
  • -education systems
  • -Api developments
  • -Marketplace
  • -Classified ad systems
  • -social media projects
  • -Google Maps.
  • -Google Location APIs.
  • -Stripe, Paypal checkout APIs.
  • -I have tried more than 100 of gems. -prelaunch theme -sharetribe and any other work in web development.



deployment on any server:-



  • -digital ocean
  • -bluehost
  • -godday
  • -heroku
  • -Amzon
  • -AWS

and any other.



I have various packages to choose from where I will develop anything from a basic semi-featured prototype all the way up to a Premium fully featured enterprise web app.



PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE PUT ANY ORDER.

Reviews


:

I will hire again. Great servIce!

:

Great developer! Great response time! Excellent Service! I will hire again for more work on my site. Thanks!!!!

:

Great response time and service

:

Great work and easy to communicate with despite significant time difference! I plan to use RubyHarage on an ongoing basis.

:

Kishan was very easy to work with and responsive to the needs of my project. I am working with him on an ongoing basis and look forward to a long relationship with his professional talents!! I recommend him.. but not too much! I need him to do my work! :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment