Saturday, March 6, 2021

Create A Secure Website With Sign Up And Login Functionality











About:

*** Read Me Before Placing Order ***



Hello welcome to my Gig! I'm a Full Stack Developer, I've worked on dozens of projects from Beauty Companies to Cleaning Companies. This gig is new for me but I have experience delivering full stack websites. I will deliver quality work and will make sure to surprise your expectations.



*** Money Back Guaranteed If Your Not 100% Satisfied ***



I specialize in:

  1. Custom login and sign up forms safe from CSRF and XSS attacks
  2. Protected user routes and dynamic authentication
  3. SPA applications with modern frameworks
  4. AWS services such emails for user login verification
  5. Advanced CSS design for custom websites
  6. Cool animations and effects for website design
  7. SEO optimization for better organic reach
  8. REST API's integration
  9. Database design and modeling



You should expect:

  • Users/Admin to have a login and sign up page
  • Users/Admin to upload content and have it update on a page
  • Users/Admin to receive an email if they forgot their password
  • Users/Admin to at least one page that requires them to be logged in



*** plz message me before placing and order ***



*** pricing above is basic, adjustments possible if the scope of the project requires it ***

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment