Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Create A Searchable Database For Your Data











About:

I will create a search function for your database with any filters you'd like (such as most recent, filter by a certain column, etc). You can also search by a specific name with a search bar and the results will be shown in a list that you can click on to view full extra details for. This application can be used locally or hosted online if you have a website.



I can create it in PHP if you have a server already or in Javascript if you do not have a server. With javascript, you can run it locally on your computer with no extra installation necessary.



All you have to do is send me an excel file with your data and I will make the search and filter functions

Reviews


:

Whoa! What can I say? Kevin985 is a professional to the core. He is an excellent communicator, responsive, patient and his deliverables are on time. My project kept evolving, which meant that it was way out of the initial scope by the time it was finished. Kevin985's inputs, suggestions and the skills to deliver the extra add-ons were perfect. I will definitely be doing more projects with him in the future.

:

Kevin was great! He did a great job and delivered everything on time!

:

Really well done and fast. Able to communicate well and I look forward to the next project.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment