Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Fix Customize Html Css Jquery Bootstrap Wordpresswebsite











About:

Hello there!
DO YOU WANT TO UPDATE YOUR STATIC WEBSITE OR WORDPRESS WEBSITE BY REDESIGN?
If your answer is "YES", So you have come to the right place.


My Service for This gig Are:
✓ HTML & CSS work
✓ install Wordpress
✓ install plugins
✓ add social buttons
✓ add new pages and posts
✓ change header or footer
✓ change website colors
✓ Changing old images and Articles
✓ Responsive Design
✓ add slider


Please send a single message before ordering. I'll reply instantly if I'm available.

Reviews


:

It was nice working umrokhan. I would highly recommend his service.

:

Very good job again!

:

His work was EXCELLENT. But it only started towards the end of the delivery time. Which I ended up needing to request modifications and that could have been prevented. I do recommend him because he is really good.

:

He was flexible and responsive.

:

Stunning and supercool . This guy is a magician with css.




No comments:

Post a Comment