Friday, April 23, 2021

Create,Modify,Fix Website In Html,Javascript, Css,Php,Sql











About:

*** Contact me first before ordering, for better experience ***



I have more than 3 years experience of Creating, Modifying, Fixing Websites, Plugins, Themes, Scripts or any kind of code.



If you are not happy with my work, your gig payment will be immediately refunded.



Also if you don't want to provide all the files or can't send them then we can also use TeamViewer for fixing the code right on your computer or server.



How it works:



1- Send me a message with your requirements.

2- Will do the job as soon as possible.

3-
 If you are happy with my work we mark gig completed, if not, no questions asked and you get full refund.



Sharing of personal information like Email Address is only allowed. if its required for work.



For WordPress Website, Check Out my Wordpress related GIG...



Feel free to contact. Thanks!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

As a return customer, I found Romane wonderful to work with. He's knowledgable, fast, and efficient!!

:

Romane was extremely patient and easy to communicate with. I will use his services in the future. Thanks !!

:

Romane is always polite and he listens and follows directions...refreshing. I recommend all my colleagues to come onto this platform and seek out Romane. He is the bomb.....my point being that when you call on him for the simplest thing and he makes you look great on every turn. We are in the process of revamping my website and he is on the money every change that happens. I never have to ask him to correct any direction or request I give him. Thank you Romane!!!!

:

Romane was a pleasure to work with. I travel so much and I was able to do that with peace of mind working with Romane....very responsive to requests and performed quickly.

:

Thanks you for the tip!




No comments:

Post a Comment