Monday, December 21, 2020

Convert Any Type Of Design To HTML, CSS And Js If Required











About:

I will turn any design you have: PSD, JPG, or any type of image into a functional web page using HTML, CSS (bootstrap) and javascript if required. I am well experienced in these languages and several libraries like moment.js and draggable.js anyway I like learning so if you need something in particular that I have not mentioned here feel free to ask for it and we can figure something out

Reviews


:

Thank you very much for your hard work and all the time spent on this project. You blew away all expectations and i couldn't be happier with the final result. Your service is amazing and you did everything i asked you to do. I will be using your services again.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment