Saturday, December 26, 2020

Working In Html, Css, Javascript, Jquery, Bootstrap, Php And Mysqli Projects











About:

**********WELCOME TO MY GIG HERE**********

I am a professional Web Developer with more than 2 years experience of coding and solving problems.

I can help you with any kind of HTML, CSS, PHP, MySqli and JavaScript projects.

Yes, I'll do all web-related work i.e.Front-End development HTML, CSS, Javascript and Back-End Development PHP and Mysqli.

 I will make develop and design responsive website . I am website developer both front end and back end development. Trust me i will try my best to satisfy you.



Gig offers the following services:

  • HTML5 / CSS3
  • Web page design
  • JavaScript
  • PHP
  • SQL
  • Bootstrap
  • jQuery
  • jQuery Slider
  • Responsive Website Design
  • Adding new features to websites
  • Adding/Removing features
  • Bug Fixing /issues in code



Database includes:

  • MySQL



Tools:

  • Notepad++
  • Sublime
  • Dreamweaver
  • Xampp server



Why you chose me:

  • I believe in client relationship.
  • I will provide neat and clean code.
  • 100% Customer Satisfaction.
  • Quality work provide in cheap price.
  • Work on-time-limit.
  • Fast Delivery.
  • Unlimited Revisions.
  • 24 hours service.



Please! contact me before order to discuss your Project and Time Limit. I want my buyers always satisfied from my jobs.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome communication and was able to work out a special request with me while providing a fair price. 100% recommend

Seller's Response:

Thanks daxhanley❤

Seller's Response:

Super fast response time and excellent service! Super happy with the work he produced. I’d definitely order from him again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much❤

Seller's Response:

Great seller




No comments:

Post a Comment