Friday, December 25, 2020

Create Your Custom Html Css Javascript Web Pages











About:

Make sure to Discuss Requirements before placing an order



Hi i'm a professional web developer ,I have been writing codes and designing html templates for 2 years .



What i can do for you :



HTML5 & CC3(SCSS) and Bootstrap

Cross-browser Compatibility (with all the browsers).

Optimiaze code for improved loading.

Optimized Responsive Design

Pixel Perfect HTML Pages

SEO



Which package to choose ?



Premium: Recommended for full website creation.

Standard: Fully designed homepage (responsive included).

Basic: Recommended for fixing errors in Code .



Why Me:



2+ Years of Experience in Website Design technologies like HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, jQuery and Bootstrap 4 

Client Satisfaction is my first Priority

Money-Back Guarantee







You don't have to search somewhere else, you will get the best and the stunniest quality services just in one click and get your work done.







my destination is your 100% satisfaction and I'll do my best to make you happy..

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He did a great job on my project and was able to meet my deadline as well. Overall very satisfied and understood what I was needing. It was a basic calculation countdown on multiple locations on a page and he built a JS code that would work within my current design. A+++

Seller's Response:

Such an amazing person. Listen’s your each and every instruction and does it on point. Will definitely recommend him. This the second time he’s doing my work and both the times the work was perfect, just the way i wanted.

:

Thank you so much

:

I gave him a fairly complicated brief, he was very professional and the outcome was exactly as i wanted. Great seller would highly recommend!

:

Very proficient in what he does. Did exactly what I asked him to do and on a very short notice. Highly recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment