Monday, December 21, 2020

Provide 10X Speed Up Website











About:

10x Speed Up website within very short time .



WHY Wordpress Website Speed Optimization?



Website is slow down there are lots of problems like as big images lots of external links bugs and also lots of problems . I'll solved everything within very short time.





An optimized website has the following advantages:



  • Improved User-experience
  • Faster loading time
  • Good conversion rate
  • Reduced bounce rate
  • Good search-engine ranking



How will I optimize your WordPress site and increase pagespeed?



I will:

  • Minify JS, HTML and CSS
  • Minimize Redirects and Request Size
  • Optimize/Compress Images
  • Avoid landing page redirects and bad requests
  • Fix Bugs
  • CDN integrationist
  • Caching



thanks  

NB : if your website none WordPress then knock me before place order otherwise its will be rejected .

Reviews


:

I had issues with my loading speed. My website had and "F"rating on Gtmetrix. He was able to bring it to a "B". I will have to change my hosting plan to enjoy the full benefit of the work done. He communicated well and was committed to hitting the goal promised, and he did.

:

Sagarroy is Terrific, top notch Seller i have encountered on here . He has done an exquisite job on our project. Prompt response and Amazing time management, delivers beyond his promises. He genuinely understand his space and has done terrific job for us. I highly recommend him.

:

Liked working with him. He knows his stuff and will try his best to speed up your website. Will recommend.

:

This guy is a pro. He was able to improve the GT Metrix website speed from "D" to "B" overnight. :)

:

it was a pleasure working with you. Work done ahead of time and very well done, thank you. I would highly recommend it




No comments:

Post a Comment