Thursday, December 31, 2020

Create A Javascript, JQuery Or Php Script











About:

For just $5 I'll create a script for your website in javascript, jQuery or php. This can include (but are not limited to):

DOM manipulation: button actions, html element modifications in real time, etc.

Form handling: your received form data can be stored in a file on your server, sent by email to your specified address, etc.

File handling: reading, writing, etc.

Animations: Elements fading in or out, sliding in or out of view, etc.

I'll work with you until the script you need works as you need it.

I can also help you with the required HTML and CSS.

I can also help you fix bugs or add new features to your existing scripts.

Please contact me if you need more information.

Reviews


:

Mike has been working with me over the past few months and we've developed 3 webpage together to a great result. He's very communicative and open to ideas, will respond very quickly and accurately and the resulting webpages were (are) simply exactly what I needed and more! I will be working again with Mike, I'm sure!

:

Mike is such a great collaborator! We have worked together on 2 websites and his attention to detail, aesthetics, work ethic and timely delivery make me want to do more work with him, although I don't really need a new website... thank you Mike for your hard work.

:

A great job giving me support during the whole project! Many thanks, Mike

:

Gran trabajo!!! Gracias :)

:

Todo perfecto! Gracias Mike




No comments:

Post a Comment