Thursday, December 31, 2020

Design A Professional HTML Email Template Or Newsletter











About:

I'm Daniel a Web Developer based in Spain.

I will design an Amazing Responsive HTML Email Template for your newsletter, you can reuse this template adding variations in the future (I can provide code in txt file if needed,basic HTML/CSS required).

This Template will work with all service providers. MailChimp, MailUp, Gmail, Constant Contact, MailJet, Klaviyo, AWeber, etc.

Please contact me before if you are planning to send from Outlook.

To start with the project I'll need:

1) Logo in High Res (w/o background preferably) 
2) Images (If missing I will use Stock Images upon request)

3) Content  (If missing I will use Lorem Ipsum)

4) Links & Social Media



You will receive:
1) Email design as coded HTML file.

2) PNG image of the Email Newsletter.

3) Compatible with all email service providers.

4) Compatible with all devices: Desktop, Tables and Smartphones.

5) txt File if requested



For 1 day delivery just pay an extra of $15. ($15 for each template)



I DON'T create custom graphics or tables if it's not discussed before placing the order.



Any other question? Let's chat, I usually answer in less than a hour!


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Apparently, there was confusion about the scope of this project. I was looking for a solution, and I think Daniel thought he was only executing a previously determined solution. While he helped me troubleshoot a design flaw with HTML emails received in Outlook, he didn't offer much else in terms of design ideas. I had to suggest most of the ideas myself, and I'm not a designer. In the end, Daniel complained I had too many changes/revisions and I felt pressured to just accept his latest attempt. I did. But I will not use his work. I had to find another designer.

Seller's Response:

The scope was to create an email from psd, make modifications, and add tags and links. I ask for the assets or charge for my time to provide them. After 15d, 6 disps and 8+ modifs. Told him I can’t continue changing the logo, the details (a controller, a gift, a ribbon) and to check it again and ask me for the modifs so I stop going over and over..

Seller's Response:

Daniel was great at turning around the job and did it to spec. Additional amends took a little longer but overall we're really pleased with the results.

:

Sorry it took so long, if you had send the modifications all together (and clear) and not one by one maybe it would have been faster.

:

Very responsive and way ahead of schedule. The product is better than we can even imagine. Will work with Daniel again on future project.




No comments:

Post a Comment