Saturday, January 2, 2021

Create Top Level Erc20 Token And Smart Contract On Ethereum











About:

I will create a basic smart contract with Solidity (for Ethereum) that implements the exact functionality you want. More advanced Smart Contract creation and services are available through my website.

It usually takes me 2 days to create and deliver, But you can add fast

delivery in order i will definitely delivery in few hours (Max 4 hour) 

Deliverable: 

·        Latest secure version of code.

·        All ERC20 Standard functions.

·        Make You Complete owner of Contract.

·        Addition on Trustwallet from your own desktop. 

If needed also can add features for extra charges like:

- Airdrop

- Timelocked

- Burn Token

- Reserve Token 

- Minting



This will help you with following and much more as you need:



  • Security token erc1400
  • ICO
  • Crowdsale contract
  • Token contract ERC20 compliant
  • Token new standard ERC223
  • Another logic for Blockchain
  • Test Ethereum Apps with Truffle
  • Javascript Interface 
  • Private Blockchains on Azure 



Why choose me (Mzn_Rahi) :

I mostly online on Fiverr because I use to trade Cryptocurrency the whole day on my PC. I started my Freelancing carrier on Fiverr in Nov 2018, just 2 year back. But I delivered over 200 of ICO in a year...

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment