Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Develop Nodejs, React, Redux, Vuejs, Graphql Web Application











About:

Welcome to React webapp / Vue Webapp



Want to build your web application with the latest technology then I'm react developer here to help you. I've B.Sc degree in computer science and engineering and and over 5 years of experience of software development and programming. I will provide highly qualified web application development using the latest technology.



Technology That I Will Use

  • React JS 
  • AJAX
  • Express JS 
  • Koa JS
  • Node JS
  • Firebase
  • AWS
  • Docker
  • GraphQL
  • Github + Gitlab + BitBucket


State Management

  • Redux + Thunk + Saga
  • MobX


UI Element

  • Material UI
  • AntD
  • React Bootstrap
  • CoreUI
  • Semantic UI



What I Will Provide?
  • API Development can be used in any platform like react native app
  • Full website development with Back End and Front End Development


I Will Offer in This Gig

  • Accountant Application
  • Task Management Software
  • E-commerce Development
  • Business Management Application
  • Banking
  • Custom Business Application
  • Real-Time Application
  • Fix Bug of your existing Application
  • And many more


Portfolio: N.B: If you want to see my work portfolio please feel free to contact me.



Please message me before order. I will respond to you ASAP.



Thank you and have a nice day! I pray for your goodness.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Shahan is a great developer. He asks sharp questions and really tries to understand the purpose of the project. he delivers on time and as requested. I would not think twice before hiring again. if you are looking for somebody who will work with you and not only for you, he is your guy!

Seller's Response:

thank you so much.

:

todo ok. trato genial, magnifica calidad

:

It's my pleasure

:

fast and effective




No comments:

Post a Comment