Saturday, January 23, 2021

Be Your Front End Or UI UX Developer And Designer











About:

As a front end developer, I developed several websites in the last 2 years of job my experience. Being a front end web developer I have a great skill in HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, JavaScript, Jquery, Sass.



Do you have any kind of front end development task, need a front end designer? I can be your web developer. I am very much professional as a front end developer. I write SEO friendly clean code with semantic markup.



I design any kind of website like portfolio, fashion, online shop, corporate, and so on.





You will get:

  • HTML5 & CSS3 coding.

  • Option for image slider.

  • Bootstrap responsive (mobile, tab desktop).

  • Sass styling (if needed).

  • SEO friendly Semantic markup.

  • Cross-Browser supported (chrome, firefox, opera, safari).

  • Handwritten clean code.

  • W3 validation.

  • Trendy pixel perfect design.

  • Optimized speed.

  • Convert from JPG, PNG, PDF, PSD.





Especially for you:

  • Unlimited Revision.

  • Free 90 days support. 





So let's make a website together. If you have any doubt or question just leave me a message, I am always here to help you.





Note: Please discuss with me before place an order to get a better solution in the shortest time.

 

OR, and then PLACE AN ORDER.

 



 

Thank You

and peace :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I have seen loads of front end developers who know nothing with had attitude this guy right here is a genius and with an amazing character vro I don' know you know this i respect you so much and will always work with you every time I have a job know that. you're an amazing designer. thanks for this.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the awesome feedback.

Seller's Response:

Thanks! Quality work bro!!!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for such awesome feedback.

Seller's Response:

Very high quality work. Highly recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment