Friday, January 22, 2021

Design Responsive Ebay Listing Template











About:

Hello everyone,


I can create 100% fully responsive eBay listing template for your eBay products. If you need eBay template and if you hire me then I promise you that I will do my best for your project exceptionally efficient and friendly. I have good knowledge of eBay.


What is included in my services:


  • 100% responsive design for any devices
  •  Follow eBay active content rules
  •  Follow eBay Non-compliant links rules
  •  Provide hosting service for your source files storage 
  •  Provide instruction video (How to edit the template and how to use it on eBay)
  •  One eBay product update with the new template for test and I will record it.


Thank you
Chaite

Reviews


:

I asked for an Ebay Listing The seller is very happy to deliver what ever is required in the Gig She edits as and when necessary Feed back from designer is backed up with images The quality is excellent The Gig was completed very quickly. I will recommend her to colleagues

:

She was great! Did a fantastic job. Went above and beyond helping me understand how to edit the template using a product called tabot. Will definitely do business again.

:

Absolutely fantastic service. Delivered exactly what was promised bang on time. Nothing was too much trouble. I would definately recommend and will use again !!

:

Product badges were made accurate. Great ideas were suggested and implemented. Very well communication and flexibility. Highly recommend! Looking forward to work again!

:

I was sceptical at first, however, Chaite is a pro, do not hesitate to engage with Chaite, well done ---- see you again.




No comments:

Post a Comment