Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Develop Php Web Admin Dashboard, Portal Or Panel











About:

Hello & Welcome to my gig!



Hopefully you are fine!

I am highly skilled and passionate seller with 4 years+ experience. I can design and develop fully responsive and cross browser compatible web apps, cms, admin dashboad, portal , panels and management systems professionally in quick delivery time and at low cost. 



Why choose me?

  • Highly skilled and passionate seller.
  • Provide 100% professional and quality work
  • Money Back guarantee
  • Unlimited Revisions  
  • Support and Maintenance 




My Tools and Technologies:

  • PHP 
  • HTML5 & CSS3 
  • Boostrap
  • VueJs
  • NodeJs
  • JavaScript, JQuery
  • Ajax 
  • MySQL


Gig Services:

  • Full Responsive Website or CMS Creation
  • Web Admin Dashboard, Panel or Portal
  • API Creation and Integration
  • Script Writing and Integration
  • Add New Functionality
  • Website Customization and Modification
  • Fix Bugs / Errors / Issues
  • And Much More++


Please contact before placing the order provide me all details in PDF or word document. I'll be looking forward for long term working relations with you. If you have any query, feel free to discuss. 



Regards,

Altoorsoln

Reviews


:

Seller always delivers order to exact specifications. This is my 5th order with this seller. He has been able to create a full custom blog for my website with built in admin panel and internal database. This has made blogging for me extremely simple. As with everything and most new projects. There is always going to be a few small items that need correcting , changing and tweaking. But this is a part of the process. The are a few small things we need to address. But nothing major. As I said this is a normal part of the process when creating extremely complicated web development tasks. Overall I feel the seller has done an amazing A1 job with creating my new blog from scratch. Amazing Skills

:

This seller was amazing to work with. He has built me website exactly the way I wanted it. I highly recommend this seller.

:

This seller is amazing. He did the work I needed done with web APIs perfectly. I highly recommend this seller for any web development work you need done. He also works very fast. I am going to continue to use his services long term to assist me with my development projects. 10/10 5 Stars!

:

Seller always gets things done correctly and is extremely knowledgeable and fast. I completely endorse his skills. Always a pleasure having this seller on my team of web developers.

:

It was my pleasure working with this seller. Great skills and very good communication. I will continue to work with him at the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment