Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Develop A Professional Python Django Websites











About:

Hi! Thanks a lot for visiting my Gig.

I am python django web developer. I can build site from scratch and update existing sites. I am expert in Django framework. I am expert in scrapped data. I am expert in social authentication. I can complete and custom websites using django.

Services offered

  • Create site from scratch in django
  • Fast loading
  • Responsive design
  • Social Authentication
  • Fixing Bugs
  • Styling your Web Applications and Websites

  • If required then give basic training
  • Full Professional design
  • Basic CRUD application

Frontend of the Website can be built on:

·         HTML/ CSS

·         JAVASCRIPT 

·         JQUERY

·         BOOTSTRAP

Client 100% satisfaction is guaranteed. 

Note:- Please Contact me Before Placing Order. If you will place an order directly and I'm not able to do your task so I can't refund you because its not my mistake.



Thank You

Regards

Djangomaster1

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent and knowledgable seller in django, Python, POSGRESQL and other programming languages. Very easy to work with and very patient finding a remote desktop environment which could work for my projects.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

awesome turnaround time

:

Thank you so much sir

:

Great work, thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment