Monday, January 4, 2021

Make Your React, Gatsby Application As Per Your Desire











About:

Hello there, I'm a modern Full Stack Developer from Pakistan working with emerging technologies love to excel at the hard mode in the tough environment. I've worked on quite projects using best practices and emerging techs and will try my utmost best to make your idea a reality.



My React Expertise lies in:

  • Gatsby with CMS
  • Jamstack Model
  • Netlify Functions
  • FaunaDB
  • MongoDB
  • Lambda Functions
  • GraphQL Queries at Build and run time
  • React with Typescript
  • Gatsby
  • React with Javascript
  • React Router
  • Redux Thunk
  • Redux
  • Redux Toolkit
  • Material UI
  • CDD with Storybook and bit.dev
  • API fetch with axios
  • GraphQL Apollo Client



I would like to do my best for you. Please contact me before purchasing due to the concern of my availability and pricing ..



Don't hesitate to ask anything I'm just a message away from you :)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment