Thursday, January 7, 2021

Create Blogger Site For You











About:

I will create / develop & design professional blogger website for you (Blogger . com). Very Cheap and Safe way to start a website for beginners / starters and very easy to use or manage. All you have to do is write your content i.e. articles and click publish!

I will do:

  • Create your blogger site
  • Install a professional theme
  • Customize it
  • Upload a attractive logo and a site icon / favicon logo.
  • Create some important pages like (About us, Privacy Policies and Contact us)
  • Simple Search Engine Optimization.
  • Some useful gadgets.
  • Create sitemap for indexing your content on Google



I will provide:

  1. Simple tutorial for guidance
  2. Logo source files.


Please drop a text message before ordering the gig. Thank You!


If you already have a domain I can add your domain name for free of cost. So you can use .com, .net or .org instead of blogspot.com


By using my skills and experience and I will deliver as quick as I can.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

excellent service, excellent respond just no other way to describe it to service that he provided, Thank you

Seller's Response:

You're always welcome in future if you need any help

Seller's Response:

smmgilani is very professional seller that knows his stuff

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for wonderful feedback ☺ . I'm very glad to work with you 😊 .

:

I really enjoyed the work, very professional and on times. I recommend very helpful.




No comments:

Post a Comment