Thursday, January 7, 2021

Develop Custom PHP Web Application On Codeigniter Hmvc Framework











About:

I hope you're doing well!!



I am offering dynamic, scalable and secure web application development using LAMP (Linux, Apache, Mysql, PHP) stack.



Client-side development handling with HTML, CSS, and JS. On the server-side logically programming from using PHP. Well versed in API integration on server-side or create API for your own system and payment processing.


I've worked with a handful of clients in a variety of industries. Proficient in both front end and back end frameworks along with relational / non-relational databases.


If you are looking for a complete end to end services, I can readily deploy across AWS, Google Cloud, Digital Ocean, WordPress, cPanel, or any other platforms / VPS  of your choice.



You are invited for any help you need for your idea/concept I will be surely able to turn your ideas in reality. Feel free to contact me.


Thank You!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fantastic work. Very effective and helpful. Will be using for future work. Thank you.

:

Thankyou Luke, It's really nice working with you.

:

Perfect !!!

:

Checked gave me the report of the issue. Will hire him again.

:

Excellent service and easy to work with.




No comments:

Post a Comment