Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Convert Sketch To Html, Psd, Xd To Responsive Bootstrap 4











About:

Do you need to convert PSD to HTML or Sketch to HTML or XD to HTML or Ai to HTML or Zeplin to HTML or Figma to HTML or Invision to HTML or PDF/PNG/JPG to HTML?



I have 5+ years of experience to create HTML5 CSS3 web pages with a fully responsive design using bootstrap. 



What you will receive:

✓ Pixel perfect

✓ HTML5 & CSS3

✓ Bootstrap 3 or 4

✓ Semantic MarkUp

✓ Cross-Browser Compatible (Firefox, IE9+, Chrome, Safari, Opera, EDGE)

✓ Responsive Design

✓ @font-face integration

✓ Option to add Image Slider, Parallax Scrolling, jQuery Menus, etc.

✓ Optimized Code

✓ SEO optimized code

✓ Code is supported in all standard device resolutions

✓ 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! (Unlimited revision until you are satisfied)

All code is HAND CODED



Please contact before buying a gig.

(Please contact me before order gigs because sometimes I am not available please contact and ask me whether I am available or not for your work. Otherwise, I have to cancel your orders. It is not good for both of us)



Reviews


:

I'm a coder myself who has busy with multiple. I need some HTML/CSS done while I work on the backend. Great job! Good to see some real talent here. Definitely will work with him in the future.

:

This seller is very easy to communicate with. His delivery times are always very reasonable. His code is very clean and he uses the latest stable version of Bootstrap. I highly recommend.

:

The seller did amazing work. He is results obsessed. Until the customer is satisfied, he would work on revisions if requested. Thanks for all the hard work. Great attention to detail. Thanks a lot again. I would definitely use your service again.

:

touhidbd was fast and ahead of his timeline. His code is very clean and uses the latest version of Bootstrap. Communication was quick, easy. I highly recommend if you are looking for PSD to Bootstrap conversion done.

:

I have worked with this Seller several times now and each time the communication has been quick, the work has been satisfactory. I highly recommend this Seller to those looking for PSD to HTML conversion.




No comments:

Post a Comment