Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Write Script And Macro For Google Sheet And Apps











About:

Please CONTACT ME prior to placing an order. 



I have a Good experience in Google Apps Script at the professional level. 

 

I perform such tasks  as: 



spreadsheet


  • Automate  spreadsheet
  • Custom menus in sheets
  • Custom buttons in sheets associated with the script
  • automatic email send
  • Triggers
  • Assist in editing of sheets/docs


Gmail, Drive



  • Related to gmail and Google Drive
  • Email parse, delete and send etc
  • Creating files and folders in Drive


Google docs, Slides



  • Adding/modifying  data from or sheet to doc, slides or vice versa




G Calendars



  • Sending invites to the guests using sheet input. 
  • Creating events in calendars using data in sheets
  • Updating existing events


G Forms




  • Generating dynamic forms
  • Linking with sheets 

Reviews


:

Very helpful and patient and has built me something which will save me a huge amount of time. Really appreciated how he took the time to understand my ask which was quite niche. Has created something hugely useful

:

The seller was very good at communicating and was very professional. They converted macros from excel to google sheets. Time may look long but it was over an US holiday and any delays were my fault, not the seller.

:

Very satisfied! The communication throughout the order has been great, the seller had a firm understanding of the project requirements and updated me regularly on the progress of my order. The seller delivered the work with great quality!

:

Great work by courseware23! Throughout the order we maintained great communication and the details of the project were given careful consideration. Definitely recommend!

:

Absolute pleasure to work with. Has taken the time to understand my business and has made a huge difference in the way I run my business Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment