Thursday, February 18, 2021

Be Your Django, Python Full Stack Developer











About:

My services include:

1.) Full stack development using Django and/or Django-rest framework.

2.) Solving bugs in existing Django project.

3.) Deploying your django app on heroku or google cloud services

4.) API integration to existing django app.

5.) Javascript and Jquery in django app.

Reviews


:

makvihas is talented. Although it took a little longer, he was able to achieve most of what I wanted done. Overall, my experience working with him was pleasant. I would recommend makvihas for quick fixes and assisting you with integrating unknown things that you may not be familiar with. Such as I did, using stripe to integrate payments. Overall, the project has met our goals. Thanks

:

Excellent work done!! Highly satisfied.

:

I had a good experience again working with seller.

:

It was a good experience.

:

Great work done fast. What more can you as for?




No comments:

Post a Comment