Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Design Html,Email Template Within 8 Hours











About:

Are you looking for custom HTML email template to generate leads or want to alert your customer about a new promotion or do you want to send wishes through a custom email template? If yes, this is the right gig for you!



I will design custom HTML email template for your business in less than 8 hours that will support almost all major email clients.

I have more than 4 years of experience in this field and I'll be up and beyond your expectations in terms of quality. I'm providing the best service at an affordable price



What Will You Get:



  • Responsive HTML email template created with the table.
  • Editable with MailChimp
  • Gmail and Outlook strategy designed
  • Clean and well-commented code
  • Customer Support even after order completion
  • Carefully Tested 
  • Direct and fast communication with the developer (Me)



Why Hire Me:



  • I will provide code with beautiful structured and commented
  • Unlimited revision to your satisfaction
  • Fast Delivery



Requirement:



Send me the link or PSD/JPG/PNG design of your email template which you want to convert in HTML email.



Note:

Delivery time varies from project to project.



Please message me before placing an order!

Thanks for paying attention!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Aisha is an extremely reliable, helpful, & intelligent developer. Going above and beyond our expectations, her understanding of our requirements and her methods are professional and efficient. Her attention to detail and calm approach in stressful situations, are excellent. We are extremely satisfied with her work on this project and have decided to award Aisha an additional project. We are excited for these and look forward to delivering updates reviewing her additional work.

Seller's Response:

Aisha went above and beyond in the design of the email templates I ordered, and I am proud of the experience our customers will have at this particular touch point with my company. I have made several orders with Aisha before and I am giving her more work as fast as I can.

:

From a technical point of view, she delivered the redesign of an html email. The design could have been better and with a bit more attention to detail.

:

You can ask for revision right? but you didn't even your response came after 3 days after 5 days. I think I should say worst ever buyer who don't know how to use fiverr and blames on seller's skills wow! thankyou.

:

The seller was very argumentative and combative. We had a miscommunication, and instead of attempting to fix it, she insisted on arguing about it. Literally sent me paragraphs! In that time I just made a Stripo account and did the job myself, super easy. I still paid for the order because she accused me of trying to get "free work". Unbelievable! I rather pay and have the opportunity to share my experience, than to cancel.




No comments:

Post a Comment