Saturday, February 20, 2021

C Plus Plus And Linux C And C Sharp Programming Tasks











About:

Thanks for visiting my gig page. This gig is exclusively for Programming. With this service, I offer to give you the best of programs and applications. I can code in

  • C
  • C++
  • C#

I provide these amazing offers at no extra cost

  • Well indented code
  • Well commented and easy to understand code

services:

  • Task schedule, automation
  • bash & batch scripts
  • Object-oriented Programming (OOP)
  • Data Structures & Algorithms
  • File Handling
  • make files
  • image processing 
  • Client-Server Programming (Socket Programming)
  • pipes, shared memory, message queues
  • Mutexes
  • Semaphores 
  • condition variables
  • Multi-Threading 
  • Multi-Processing
  • consumer-producer, mutual exclusions, bounder wait problems
  • third party api
  • opencv, openmp, opencl

 

looking for services other than that. send me the requirements. In the era of the internet, it won't take much time to learn it and do it. I have a history of doing that. check my client reviews



skills I have

  •  c, c+ +, java ,bash scripting,batch programming and python. .



Plus, I'm always online to answer any queries that my clients might have because for me customer satisfaction is the number one priority.

Please don't place an order before contacting me.





Reviews


:

This is one of the most hard working people youll ever find. he did the stuff i needed him to do in just 2 days!

:

First time dealing with Usama, and for sure it will not be the last one! Delivered as expected and more as well. Thanks for great efforts!

:

good work and...........

:

he has done my work accordingly instruction given and the work is very efficient.

:

Great communication. Hire if you speedy delivery and great quality work




No comments:

Post a Comment