Saturday, February 20, 2021

Work As A Full Stack Web Developer











About:

Hey!



Looking for full stack web developer? Your search ends here.



I am a professional full stack developer having 3+ hands on experience in designing and developing web pages , APIs , databases and integrating web pages with database. I can work on any large to small scale projects in various technologies.



Backend Skills:

  • C#
  • ASP.NET MVC
  • ASP.NET core
  • LINQ
  • PHP
  • NodeJs
  • Entity framework 6
  • Entity framework core



Front-end Skills:

  • Html
  • JQuery / Javascript / typescript
  • SCSS / CSS
  • Angular / Ionic



Database Integration:

  • SQL Server
  • My SQL



Best Practices:

  • Modular Programming
  • Object Oriented Structure
  • High maintainability
  • MVC and repository design patterns



Why you should choose me?



  • Delivery before deadline.
  • Revisions until you are satisfied.
  • Professional attitude and ethics.
  • 3+ hands on experience in full stack development



Being a professional developer, it will be my first priority to serve you as best as possible within your budget. Negotiation on price can be a great favor me and for you. I will be glad if your discuss with me all features you require for your project first so price negotiation can be made easy.



Please contact me before placing order.



Kind Regards

Usama Jamshaid

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment