Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Create Full Stack Web Application Using React Js











About:

I am an Undergrad student of Computer Science and have a 2+ years experience of Web Development using React and Django framework. I developed many projects including clones of different websites like Netflix and Facebook using React JS. My experience includes:



- Front End Web Development using React and Flask.

- Back End Web Development using Node.js and Django.

- Web Service Deployment on Heroku/Firebase/Netlify.

- Database management using MongoDB/PostgreSQL.

- Creating Web APIs using Machine Learning integrating it with Flask/React/Django.



I have sufficient skills to create good responsive website. Also i pride myself on my attention-to-detail and strong troubleshooting skills.I am looking forward to working with you.



Thank you,

Aqib Javaid

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment