Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Help Reviewing And Debugging Your React Or Javascript Code











About:

Hi and welcome, my name is Billy Novrando, your awesome partner for the next few days (hopefully) :').



First of all, I want to address that we need to put aside all of our concerns related to the 'revision times' stuffs. No, we don't have that in our dictionary. The moment you entrust me with your bug fixing projects, we are partners, we have the same goals and we are going to manifest that goal as good as possible, No Revision Limit.



I can help to identify the bug on your code and try to find the best solution with a clean code so your script will run again.



What I can help you are the script related to:

  1. HTML
  2. CSS
  3. Javascript
  4. React JS
  5. Node JS + Express
  6. MongoDB



So, basically the programming language related to Web Development.



Now, stop your worry and let's discuss what kind of bugs happened to your code :)



Regards,

Billy Novrando

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Billy is very patient to help me fix my problem, hopefully working to gather again, thanks!

:

All good, thanks a lot

:

Everything went flawlessly

:

Terrific stuff. Knows exactly what he is doing

:

Much appreciated




No comments:

Post a Comment